Here at Express Hydro Solutions, we understand the disruption that a drain blockage can cause. That’s why we operate a responsive, thorough service that delivers a solution within a short timeframe.
Our process in general as follows:
- Upon receiving your call, it will take our survey team two hours to arrive and assess the problem (times may differ depending on your UK location)
- After assessment, our team will then estimate how long the job will take – the sooner a problem can be dealt with, the better
- If you agree to our quote, a tanker and hydro cutter will be sent to complete the work
- Controlled from a command centre, our hydro cutting tool will do its work – all the while, a camera will record the job to show real time results
- Should the drain need repairing or relining after the work, we can also quote for this
If you have any further questions regarding how we operate, simply contact our experts today. We also offer a 24/7 service for any urgent cases.
Give us a call on 0800 030 9202